Custom engraved with your logo or image file.
We will need a good image file in Black & White - svg, ai, dxf file preferred or jpeg, png, bmp
You can "Contact Us" to review your image file before ordering.
MAGPUL SKU : MAG573
The PMAG 30 AK/AKM GEN M3 is an extremely durable, lightweight, high reliability 30-round polymer magazine designed for Kalashnikov pattern rifles in 7.62x39mm AK-47, AKM, AKS, SIG556R, and others. It features steel-reinforced locking lugs, removable floorplate, constant curve geometry, and a high-reliability/low-friction follower for the performance and military-grade durability you expect from a PMAG.
Magazine counts as three US compliance parts for 922r.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer body
- Stainless steel rear locking lug and reinforced front lug and spine for increased durability
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with most pouches
**We do not ship, sell, or offer for sale any magazines to anyone in these states or anyone using a billing address in these states.
- California: Over 10 rounds
- Colorado: Over 15 rounds
- Connecticut: Over 10 rounds
- Hawaii: Over 10 rounds that may fit a handgun
- Maryland: Over 10 rounds
- Massachusetts: Over 10 rounds
- New Jersey: Over 15 rounds
- New York: Over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C.: Over 10 rounds
- Illinois: Over 10 rounds
- Washington; Over 10 rounds (Starting July 2022)
High Capacity Magazine Restrictions:
Please check with your state regulations/local laws for ownership of high-capacity magazines BEFORE placing your order. High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Customers in CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, MA, MD, NJ, and NY need to comply with all state and local laws regarding high capacity magazines.